Woodland Birthday Extravaganzas!
Exclusively for 7 - 16 +
Cotswold Forest School invites you to have a fantastic birthday at our beautiful Clayhill Woodland, situated in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park. The parties can involve any woodland activities but the most popular ones are wilderness skills, shelter building, cunning camo’ and cooking marshmallows on our open fire. We aim to differentiate our activities to meet the childrens' expectations and their age group.
Woodland Birthday Extravaganzas for Every Season!
Our Woodland Birthday Extravaganzas last either one and half or two hours. We recommend the 1 1/2 hour party for younger children. Depending on the choice of activities the youngsters will have the opportunity to experience a plethora of exciting woodland activities. As with all our woodland experiences, the children are given a clear and concise health and safety brief before and whilst in the wood.
Parents are very welcome to bring along anything simple that can be cooked on our campfire; we normally recommend BBQ pre-cooked sausages or hot dog sausages, burgers and bread rolls. We also have a dedicated veggie grill and tools. Children often bring marshmallow for dessert! We always encourage everyone to sing a very Happy Birthday. We endeavour to conclude the Woodland Birthday Extravaganza with traditional woodland games.
Our woodland parties are for up to 15 youngsters although more can attend if pre-arranged. The cost is £14 per child (1 1/2 hour party) with a minimum fee of £140.00 and £18 per child (2 hour party) with a minimum fee of £180.
This is payable by BACS (Sort Code 40-17-25 Account No.21541846) before the party. Please note that the costs per child includes all the activities, use of tools, materials and insurance, though not food.
We ask at least one adult to stay at the party, though would request more for children aged 7 - 8 years. Bookings can be made via either email or telephone. We would kindly ask for parents to let us know about any health problems or dietary requirements the children may have and to give us a emergency contact number for each child attending.
John-Charles Kimberley who leads the Woodland Birthday Extravaganza is a fully qualified and experienced Teacher and Forest School Leader (Advanced). He has an Enhanced CRB police check and is a fully trained First-Aider at work. All activities are risk assessed through our generic risk assessment policy. For health and safety reasons, attendees must under no circumstances bring their own tools or knives to use at the Cotswold Forest School. If they are found, they will be confiscated immediately and returned to their parents.
1. Check availability of your chosen date/time either by telephone on 077 387 08880 or e-mail . We will endeavour to answer any questions you may have. A copy of our Birthday Extravaganza Booking form is available to print off and post or email. We can also email or post you a copy for completion on request.
2. Compete the Birthday Party online booking form. Please pay by BACS (Sort Code 40-17-25 Account No. 21541846) including surname and date of party in the transaction details. Alternatively make cheques payable to Cotswold Forest School and post to Cotswold Forest School/bookings, Cotswold Forest School, Shambhala Sunshine, South Cerney, Glos. GL7 5UL.This will secure your booking.
3. Arrive at our woodland (either at 10:00am or 1:00pm) for your Woodland Birthday Extravaganza with all your friends and grub for the campfire.
4. Have a great time!
5. Please supply your own party bags for the children to take home. If you choose to have party bags some good ideas for gifts have been compasses, whistles, twig pencils and wooden toys.
6. Go home and relax with no clearing up to do!
Please check our Generic Terms and Conditions for CFS.